Welcome to Confederate Trails of Gettysburg Horseback Tours!
Gettysburg Licensed Battlefield Guide Tours
Gettysburg Horseback Tours on the battlefield with Confederate Trails of Gettysburg
Learn Some History.
Bring Home Memories!
Horseback Rides on the Gettysburg Battlefield. The most amazing Licensed Guided Battlefield Tour on Horseback in Gettysburg.
Guided Battlefield Tours on Horseback
We use only Licensed Battlefield Guides. Group Horseback Rides and Tours available, Group Rates for parties of 6 or more.
Tour Gettysburg on Horseback and experience History from the Soldier's perspective!
A Unique and amazing Battlefield Experience. Look no further for things to do in Gettysburg, Pa!
Our family friendly rides and prices provide a great way to make the most of your Gettysburg experience. Enjoy the unique experience of riding over the trails of history.
- Advance ticket purchase is required and available ONLINE or in person at the Gettysburg Heritage Center, 297 Steinwher Avenue. The Front Desk of the Gettysburg Heritage Center accepts Cash and Credit Card payments.
- To maximize your chances of getting the day and time you prefer, please reserve your seat well in advance.
- Online and Call center purchases require payment by Credit Card.
The Recommended first-stop on your Gettysburg Trip!
- Save 20% on your ticket to the Gettysburg Heritage Center when you book any Horse Tours of Gettysburg Carriage Tour, Horseback Tour or Town Walking Tour!
- Only $7.00 each (that's 20% off the everyday item price of $8.95) when you add them while making your Horse Tour booking!
- See the award winning film "Gettysburg: An Animated Map"! The animated map combines digital effects and live footage to bring the soldier's 3 day movement across the Battlefield to life, then tour the interactive museum at your own pace.
Our Licensed Battlefield Guides highly recommend beginning your Gettysburg trip with the Gettysburg Heritage Center’s 20 Minute award-winning movie, “Gettysburg: An Animated Map,” presented by the Civil War Trust.